R sevenT Kit
NEW BOLT-ON KIT INSPIRED BY THE NOSTALGIA AND BMW R7
We are proud to announce a new bolt-on kit for BMW’s complete line of R nineT motorcycles that we named the R sevenT. This totally distinct aftermarket kit requires no welding, cutting or drilling and offers an ingenious and simplified way to customize your ride to resemble the “Mona Lisa of Motorcycles” – the legendary BMW R7.
Planned for release in October, the retail price for the R sevenT kit is $6,950 and will be available online as well as through participating BMW dealerships.With our new bolt-on R sevenT kit, the only thing that needs to be removed on an owner’s stock R nineT is the gas tank, which is replaced by the new one in the kit. Best of all, personal riding dynamics and seating posture remain the same because handlebars and seat configuration stay in place. And, if desired, reversing back to the original R nineT is just as easy. Learn More
Kit base price: $6,950
Order now, pay later, no obligations. Limited time offer: order before the release date and get a free worldwide shipping.
• This kit will allow you to transform a year 2014 and up BMW R Nine T model into an all new model based on the beautiful, iconic 1934 BMW R7
• We called it the R Seven T
• The kit is designed to be installed without any special tools, any cutting, any welding or drilling. Every component is “bolted on” and the R SevenT can be reversed back to a R Nine T.
• Front fender and brackets
• Rear fender and brackets
• Rear License plate holder
• Rear hub cover
• Headlight bucket
• Headlight brackets
• Fork covers (left and right)
• Handlebar cover (for OEM handlebars)
• Gas tank with cap
• Rear body panel
• Fuel pump, fuel hoses and fuel filter
• Upper body panels with louvers (left and right)
• Lower engine cover panels (left and right)
• Oil cooler relocation bracket
• Oil hoses, clamps and connectors
• Swing arm cover
• Muffler relocation bracket
• Exhaust tube extension
• Turn signal relocation brackets
• All the necessary hardware for the build
Note: all the body parts are manufactured with the best composite materials. They come ready to be painted in the color of your choice.
• The kit comes with a very detailed assembly manual with many pictures to make the process very easy
• All you need is basic mechanic tools to build your new dream motorcycle and around 6 hours of your time*
• * 6 hours for an average mechanic